Published on March 8, 2016 | In Away From Home Cooking Contest, Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 medium potatoes (about 7 ounces each)
- 1 cup prepared chili (frozen or canned)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of green onions (white and green parts), diced
- Poke potatoes with fork and heat in microwave on HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until soft. Split potatoes open with a knife; mash insides lightly.
- Top each potato with half the chili and mix lightly into potato.
- Sprinkle potatoes evenly with the cheddar cheese.
- Return potatoes to microwave and cook on HIGH 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Top each potato with 1 tablespoon of sour cream and 1 tablespoon of diced green onions.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...