By Ronna F., Rockville, MD
Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Mini Pies
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 28 chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup hazelnut spread (with cocoa)
- 1 (8-ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 squirts (about 2 tablespoons each) aerosol whipped topping
- 8 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1 (2.25-ounce) package chopped hazelnuts
- Place cookies in a seal-able plastic bag and seal. Crush cookies with a rolling pin or handle of a butter knife.
- Place butter in a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high power for 40 seconds, or until butter is melted. Stir in crushed cookies; blend well.
- Divide and press crumb mixture into and up sides of 8 (6-ounce) custard cups.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Stir in hazelnut spread, then stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into crusts in custard cups.
- Squirt each with about 2 tablespoons aerosol whipped topping. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...Recipe by sbatista |
Recipe by Extended Stay America |
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...Recipe by Extended Stay America |