Marcella’s Summer Seafood Delight
Published on March 8, 2016 | In 2014, Away From Home Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 pound large precooked shrimp
- 1 pound flaked crab meat\/imitation crab meat
- 1/2 pound medium pasta shells
- 1 whole seeded and diced cucumber
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 2-3 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoon mustard powder
- Prepare the pasta shells according to the directions on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, remove tail from the shrimp, rinse with cold water, drain thoroughly and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Flake the crab meat into bite size chunks and add it to the shrimp.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and rinse it with cold water.
- Add the thoroughly drained pasta to the bowl of seafood and shrimp.
- Seed and dice 1 cucumber and add it to the bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the final 5 ingredients and whisk together.
- Add the dressing to the seafood and pasta. Gently mix the ingredients together so that everything is completely combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (the longer the better) and serve.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...