Oatmeal Cranberry Coconut Breakfast Bites
Published on March 8, 2016 | In Away From Home Cooking Contest, Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (like Craisins)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients with a wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll mixture into teaspoon-sized balls, and then roll in extra coconut to coat each ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet (or in a Tupperware container) and refrigerate for at least ten minutes. Enjoy!
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...