Published on March 3, 2016 | By |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 5 pieces of bacon cut into small pieces
- 1 & 1/2 pounds frozen cocktail shrimp (thawed with tails removed)
- 16 oz. spaghetti or linguine
- 1 & 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Dried Italian seasoning
- Red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
- In a large skillet, on medium heat brown bacon. When crispy, remove with slotted spoon. Leave the bacon grease in skillet.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet with two pats of butter. Warm up the shrimp about 2 minutes and remove from skillet.
- In skillet, add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Start whisking until mixture thickens.
- Once sauce has thickened add pasta, shrimp, and bacon. Using tongs, mix until pasta is covered with sauce.
- Garnish with Italian seasoning and red pepper flake to taste.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...