Skillet Ravioli Parmesan
Published on March 8, 2016 | In Away From Home Cooking Contest, Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 bag frozen or refrigerated spinach and cheese ravioli (about 9-11 ounces)
- 1/2 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese plus 2 more tablespoons
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil
- Kosher salt
- Cook ravioli according to package directions and drain.
- In a medium skillet, brown ground meat. Salt it while cooking
- Drain off fat and set beef aside.
- Pour about 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of a skillet.
- Top with a single layer of ravioli.
- Pour about 1 cup sauce over ravioli.
- Evenly distribute the ground meat over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesan and the slices of mozzarella
- Top with a sprinkle or two more of parmesan on top.
- Place a lid over the skillet and cook over medium until cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped basil and serve immediately
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...