Smoky Bacon Cheddar Sliders
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.8 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 6 slices pre-cooked bacon
- 6 hard rolls from the store bakery
- 1 rotisserie chicken from the deli
- 2.5 ounces chevre (soft goat cheese)
- 1 & 1/2 cups grated cheddar
- 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons jalapeño jelly
- Micro greens
- Shred the rotisserie chicken.
- Place the goat cheese and sour cream in medium sauce pan and melt over medium low heat until combined and smooth.
- Add the shredded chicken, cumin, and pepper to the pan and gently stir to combine. Heat the mixture just until warm. Add the cheddar at the end so it doesn't melt completely.
- Slice the rolls in half and spread some jalapeno jelly on the bottom halves.
- Pile the meat mixture evenly onto each bun. Crumble the bacon and add top the sandwiches with the bacon crumbles.
- Finish off the sliders by topping with micro greens.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...