Sunny’s Breakfast Parfait
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups loose granola
- Add the strawberries, blueberries and sugar to a bowl. Stir until syrup forms, and refrigerate about 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix the yogurt and honey.
- Using a glass or cup, add equal portions of the yogurt blend and berry blend with syrup in layers. Add granola to top. Serve chilled.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...