Sunny’s Easy Lime Pudding Cup
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- zest of 2 limes
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 packet vanilla instant pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust, broken into bug chunks
- In a bowl, stir together the lime zest, whipped cream and whipped cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pudding and the lime juice.
- Divide ingredients among 4 cups, layering the graham crust, the pudding mixture, and the whipped topping. Top with a few more pieces of graham cracker crust.
- Servings : 4
- Course : Dessert
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...