Sunny’s Easy Panzanella Salad
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Italian baguette, cut into slices to fit into toaster
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes cut into large chunks
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Toast each slice of bread to a light golden color. Dice the toasted bread into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, add the bread, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, parsley, and dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use your hands to mix and massage the salad until the bread begins to soak up the tomato juice. Serve at room temperature.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...