Sunny’s North Carolina braised ribs with bbq sauce
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 to 10 baby back ribs, skin removed, sliced into single portions
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 11⁄2 cup chopped Vidalia or sweet onions, divided
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons grained Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 packet microwaveable rice
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 scallion, chopped, white and green parts
- Generously season ribs with salt and pepper. Combine 1 cup onions,
- Heat remaining 1⁄2 cup onions, ketchup, brown sugar, honey, mustard,
- Prepare rice according to the package directions; pour in large bowl.
- Remove ribs from saucepan, discarding braising liquid. Return
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...