Sunny’s Pancake Mix Possibilities—Apple Cinnamon
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups pancake mix prepared as directed on packaging
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 red-skinned apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- apple sauce, optional
- Mix the cinnamon and lemon zest into the pancake batter. Rub each apple slice with lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Cook pancakes as directed using the butter. Just as bubbles begin to form on the top, place an apple ring in the center of each pancake and press down, then flip and continue to cook until done.
- Serve with apple sauce.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...