Sunny’s Simple Sangria
- (3.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 (750ml) bottles (or 6 cups) red wine (it can be box wine!!)
- 32 ounces (or 4 cups) cranberry juice
- 16 ounces (or 2 cups) apple juice
- 1 orange, thinly sliced and seeds poked out
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Mix it and drink. Pour all into a punch bowl, stir and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Serve chilled from the fridge or use ice, which is great here because it allows you to pour less!
- *Don’t have a punch bowl? It’s ok, neither do I. I use an inexpensive drink dispenser I found at a hardware store in Brooklyn. If at a loss for a conveyance, try hollowing out a pumpkin, that’s a fun and easy way to serve drinks or soup. Or mix this in a turkey brining bag placed inside a box or pail to steady the bag, then when ready to serve pour it into a pitcher or something. Look around, and never underestimate a stock pot!
- Servings : Serves 8-10 people
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...