By KC Q., New Port Richey, FL
Tiramisu for Two
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 pasteurized eggs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 oz. Mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 6 oz. strong espresso
- 4 Tablespoons. Marsala wine
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 Savoiardi Biscuits
- Separate the eggs; place egg whites in one bowl and egg yolks in another bowl.
- Beat together yolks, vanilla, sugar, milk and Mascarpone cheese.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Gently fold the stiff egg whites into the cheese mixture.
- Mix together the espresso and Marsala wine.
- Dip the Savoiardi Biscuits into the espresso / Marsala wine mixture.
- Line 2 small bowls with the Savoiardi biscuits.
- Top each bowl with the Mascarponi mixture, dust each with cocoa powder, serve and enjoy!
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...Recipe by sbatista |
Recipe by Extended Stay America |
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...Recipe by Extended Stay America |